The carrot cutter standard consists of a base frame with 2 tilting beams, 2 tilting cylinders and 2 straight knives.
This machine can cut on both sides. With the tilting cylinders one or both knives can be tilted out of the ground
without lifting the frame. This prevents damage to trees.
The base frame can be expanded with various options such as:
- Undercutframe with wheel set and weight carrier
- soilslider set, 2-piece for repair of the tracks
- Submerged blades to improve water flow
- Ridgingdisc with hydraulic motor
- Cutting tool to prevent dirt build-up for the bevel cutting frame blade